Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications publishes original research papers of highest quality in modern stochastics including:
- probability theory;
- mathematical statistics;
- theory of stochastic processes and random fields;
- stochastic analysis and stochastic differential equations;
- probabilistic aspects of fractal analysis;
- stochastic geometry;
and various applied fields such as:
- financial mathematics;
- actuarial mathematics and risk theory;
- applications in economics, biology, physics, engineering;
- optimization and control.
With broad coverage of probability and statistics topics, we welcome original papers to present the deepest and highly innovative results, new tools, ideas and methods with rigorous mathematical background, and with a great potential for practical applications. Journal will accept only papers of sufficiently high quality both in terms of scientific contents and the presentation of the results (including the graphical aspect of the work). The journal welcomes articles of interdisciplinary nature.