Technical instructions for authors
Papers submitted to Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications must be typed in LaTeX. The template, sample and journal style files can be found here. While typing, please keep all references to sections, bibliography, equations, tables, and figures linked. The links will appear as active in the published PDF. We recommend using the mathphys bibliography style. Please send your comments or questions to email@example.com. It is the author's responsibility to provide supplementary electronic files (figures, etc.), if any, so that they can be read and printed by the editors and referees. The preferred format of the graphics files is EPS. If you have more than one file to submit, do not upload all files separately, but compress all of them to one ZIP file, naming it after the main TEX file, and upload just this one ZIP file. The papers submitted to Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications are not being copy edited. It is, therefore, the author's responsibility to ensure that the paper is typed in a proper manner acceptable for publication.
Ethical requirements for authors
Authors should observe high standards with respect to Ethical policy for authors of Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications journal as set out by the Commission on Publication Ethics (COPE). The authors should reveal all sources of funding for the work presented in the manuscript and should declare any conflict of interest. Falsification or fabrication of data, plagiarism, including duplicate publication of the authors’ own work without proper citation, and misappropriation of the work are all unacceptable practices. Any cases of ethical misconduct (see Ethical policy) are treated very seriously and will be dealt with in accordance with the COPE guidelines.
In submitting a manuscript of research article (hereinafter called “Article”) to the “Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications” journal (hereinafter called “Journal”) published by VTeX (co-Publishers Vilnius University and Taras Shevchenko National University), corresponding author certifies that he/she is authorized by his/her co-authors to enter into these arrangements and he/she guarantees and warrants, on behalf of hisself/herself and his/her co-authors, that:
- He/she has the full power to enter into this Agreement and to make the grants contained herein. He/she/they is/are the sole author(s) of the article and has/have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to VTeX are not in breach of any other obligation.
- The Article is original and does not infringe any copyright or violate any other right of any third parties.
- The Article has not been formally published in any other peer-reviewed journal, is not under consideration by any other journal.
- The Article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy.
- He/she agrees to the Creative Commons Attribution License 4.0 agreement, under the Article in the Journal is licensed and he/she grants VTeX permission to publish the unpublished and original Article, the abstract forming part thereof, all associated supplemental material, and subsequent, if necessary, errata in the Journal under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY-4.0).
- Further distribution of this work must maintain attribution to the author(s) and the published article’s title, journal citation, and DOI.
- Anyone is free to share (copy and redistribute the material published in the Article in any medium or format) and adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material published in the Article) for any purpose, even commercially.