Submission preparation checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to get acquainted with the Instructions for authors and to check off their submission's compliance with all the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor) and follows other Ethical policy for authors of Modern Stochastics: Theory and Applications journal.
- The submission is written in English.
- The manuscript is written in LaTeX format. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author guidelines.
- The submission file is in PDF format.
To submit Your Manuscript click here: Login/register to the Manuscript submission system
- It is required for the corresponding authors to provide their ORCID iD number during the submission process.
ORCID helps enable recognition and reduce the reporting burden for researchers. It also enhances the discovery process of your article and lays the foundation for trust in a digital research environment. MSTA journal utilizes Crossref’s Auto-Update functionality, which (with researcher permission) updates an author’s ORCID record when the author uses their iD during the publishing process. This further benefits researchers by alleviating the need to re-enter publication data in multiple systems. Importantly, it also provides an independent assertion of the connection between the author and their work.
- We strongly encourage all authors to post their papers at arXiv upon submission. This gives the statistics community instant access to your paper and also establishes priority for your ideas while the paper is being reviewed. Posting the paper at arXiv is standard practice in other fields such as math and physics and is becoming increasingly common in statistics. Instructions are at: https://arxiv.org/submit.